Multitasking

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

When I'm not consumed with something, I frequently work on more than one project. It's fun. In this case, I'm revising MY first novel which is also in serious need of some growing up. Two things at once scare you? Not me. I love to keep myself sharp, keep things interesting.

You want to know what really gets me going? What I love more than almost anything is feedback.

I'm about to start reading the beginning rewrite of that novel to someone (not just my husband). I'm going to work on the rewrite as I'm reading - that ought to keep me motivated. I'm psyched.

And this week, I am going to start sending out queries. If work eases up, I might even send out a short story.

Life can be good.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations