Carrying on the List From Yesterday

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

See, you all probably thought I'd give you all the answers today. Haha, not so fast. I'll be the first to say that I would have struggled to determine some of these books from the first line, but I do know my characters. And, besides, I got the idea from Relax Max. Again. So, for all the ones not guessed, I'm going to provide character names and let you try again. If there was a character mentioned in the first line, I'll assume it wasn't enough and add a second character.

  1. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
  2. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
  3. Hank Morgan
  4. Father Wolf and Akela
  5. Marguerite St. Juste
  6. Catherine Earnshaw
  7. Pierre Arronax
  8. Time Traveler and Weena
  9. Basil Hallward
  10. Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Alan Poe (I know it's a story; sue me)
And, yes, I'll be doing the same on my other blogs, Ask Me Anything and Rocket Scientist.

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations